Im Bored

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
station
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Im Bored

Post by station »

Hi everyone
Do you guys remember me
Yes its Station ,Where is everyone , my little Irish Duffey where is he .
Im Back How are you guys
station

Hi

Post by station »

Ah Walden i see your still around .
Hi how are you ????
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Well, isn't time to go to bed or something? We haven't met before I don't believe. Welcome back. Oh, you live in Canada. So I believe this is your Thanksgiving weekend. So Happy Thanksgiving! This summer we went on a great trip to Vancouver Island. I caught a 29 pound chinook. I followed the guide's instructions every step of the way, so he really caught it in a way. But it was still pretty amazing. It was the first fish I ever caught. Not likely that will happen again! I caught a six pound coho the next day and that time I did it pretty much all on my own. We've gone on several vacations to Nova Scotia as well. The last time we stayed on Cape Breton Island a little longer than usual and we sure heard a lot of wonderful music there. Well, I'm sure this is fascinating. I felt I should try to be entertaining but I think I'm too tired. I should have posted a weird funny picture or something. Nice to meet you. :)
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Jack

Post by Jack »

WELCOME BACK!!!!!
station

Post by station »

[quote="Cynth"]Well, isn't time to go to bed or something? We haven't met before I don't believe. Welcome back. Oh, you live in Canada. So I believe this is your Thanksgiving weekend. So Happy Thanksgiving! This summer we went on a great trip to Vancouver Island. I caught a 29 pound chinook. I followed the guide's instructions every step of the way, so he really caught it in a way. But it was still pretty amazing. It was the first fish I ever caught. Not likely that will happen again! I caught a six pound coho the next day and that time I did it pretty much all on my own. We've gone on several vacations to Nova Scotia as well. The last time we stayed on Cape Breton Island a little longer than usual and we sure heard a lot of wonderful music there. Well, I'm sure this is fascinating. I felt I should try to be entertaining but I think I'm too tired. I should have posted a weird funny picture or something. Nice to meet you. :)[/quote]
Yes it is our Thanksgiving weekend, thank you Nova Scotia is a beautiful part of Canada , and yes the music in Cape Briton Island is much like being in Ireland, i love the music they play and it is beautiful part of Canada also .
station

Post by station »

[quote="Cranberry"]WELCOME BACK!!!!![/quote]
Why thank you very much.