this thread is utterly useless.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Henke
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

FINA FISKEN HARDCORE
A hardboiled crew! Consisting of 5 criminals on the brink of sanity!
They are: Ant the Killer, Hank Dirty, Furious Björn, Tony Banger and Vic the Wanker.
BEWARE!!
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

thank you. i will look out.
Henke

Post by Henke »

:lol:
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Where's Waldo?

Is he a Swiss or a Swedish dude?
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
trisha
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by trisha »

Howzabout negative post counts for consummate (or even inconsummate) garbage/trash/twaddle/tripe? And aboutminus 100 for initiatingit. Cruddy space bar :roll: .

...as long as that Amar has his heart in Scotland, he's a marked, erm, man (we believe).

Trisha
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

NorCalMusician wrote:Where's Waldo?

Is he a Swiss or a Swedish dude?
norcal, you're from the states, you should know that sweden and switzerland are synonyms... :roll:
Henke

Post by Henke »

:lol: .
Ouch. Right on amar!
:lol:
station

Post by station »

hi everyone its good old station again, Amar i just want to say you must be one smart guy being a doctor, thats great i really admire you its takes a special kind of person to be a doctor, i giving you a 2 thumbs up, so Amar run with it , and Amar i always rise to a good challange , now Amar i think that Irishduffy is to imature to be anything, let alone get a degree ha, but god bless his little cotten socks, hes a big dope, only a mother could love our want to be little Irishduffy,, way to go Amar you impressed me , a Doctor , sorry my little Irishduffy want to be Irishman , go to Ireland and play down in Sheriff Street , you will like it its a beautiful part of Dublin,or even go play down by the keys you would meet a very nice girl there , Amar good for you Doctor.
Jeff Guevin

Post by Jeff Guevin »

station wrote:hi everyone its good old station again, Amar i just want to say you must be one smart guy being a doctor, thats great i really admire you its takes a special kind of person to be a doctor, i giving you a 2 thumbs up, so Amar run with it , and Amar i always rise to a good challange , now Amar i think that Irishduffy is to imature to be anything, let alone get a degree ha, but god bless his little cotten socks, hes a big dope, only a mother could love our want to be little Irishduffy,, way to go Amar you impressed me , a Doctor , sorry my little Irishduffy want to be Irishman , go to Ireland and play down in Sheriff Street , you will like it its a beautiful part of Dublin,or even go play down by the keys you would meet a very nice girl there , Amar good for you Doctor.
hahahahahaahaha. Come on, which one of you guys has adopted this persona?
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

:-?
The latest Joycean epistle from our good friend Station has confirmed something that I noticed in one of his earlier posts.
Previously,Station used the term "clatter". This is a Dublin phrase meaning to slap or strike.I have never heard it used outside Dublin except by somebody with very strong links to the fair city.
In his most recent post there is a reference to Sherrif Street, a part of Dublin which twenty years ago was a haven for drug addicts ,pimps ,thieves and other life forms which hover on the fringes of society. I t is not so bad today I hear but I have been away for many years and as I do not come from that part of town I cannot really say to much about its current status.
Also,in Stations mention of the keys(quays)he uses a standard piece of Dublin vernacular. It is never the north/south bank or the riverside or any such like it is always the quays and this part of Dublin was always known as a place frequented by ladies of the night since the demolition of the famous Monto area.
So,our Canadian friend has an indisputable knowledge of Dublin and speaks the lingo as well! Most interesting.
Station, you have dropped your guard and are now wide open to attack .
Time to come clean or beat the retreat.

Slan,
D.
(A Northside Boy)
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

Saved by Dubhlinn god bless his soul :) you have missed the action he is now also amars friend. :lol:
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

irishduffy wrote:Saved by Dubhlinn god bless his soul :) you have missed the action he is now also amars friend. :lol:
Ain't heard no fat lady sing yet.

Slan,
D.
8)
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

Nope, but now we have at least five or six people that station is befriended.
station

Post by station »

ah irishduffy you dope of all dopes, do me a favour and go play with your little cars on the highway, you dont talk like someone who is going to get a degree, really you talk like someone whos , another little bit of Irish slang , you talk like someone whos mammy wipes the snots away from his nose, and while im on the supject does your mammy make toy soliders out of your toast for you, dope of all dopes,and Amar would not be friends with you he is a man of well a higher class than a want to be irishduffy, AMAR is a doctor , i bet you are so jealous of him my little Irishduffy, and by the way get stuffed,
Jeff Guevin

Post by Jeff Guevin »

station wrote:and by the way get stuffed,
Yes? Go on...