this thread is utterly useless.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
station
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by station »

hi there jeff , i will tell my little Irishduffy more than get stuffed, hey jeff dont you think he hides behind Dubhlinn a lot and when dubhlinnis not here its our friend Amar , now dont you think he has his nose wiped ,he Jeff i bet his mammy wipes his DAIRY AIR for him to what do you think ,Dughlinn and Amar feel free to answer.how many agree, lets vote, ah but he is still my litttle Irishduffy,
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

:roll:
station

Post by station »

ah ah my little Irishduffy , do i get a hint of well i think you are a very very bitter of old station here, now its not my fault you hide behind Dubhlinn and i have some new friends , you seem a bit well i think you are maybe a little bit of a wimp or as the Irish say a big bag of wind , Jeff dont crack up but im saying it nice way but you can guess what i mean , to my little want to be irishduffy, now Irishduffy why when Amar is on you run with him and then when Dubhlinn is on you run wth him, i think we have a little Irishduffy turn coat, so again get stuffed ,
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

:lol:
station

Post by station »

Hi okay its Dubhlinn its your turn i always save the best for last but Dubhlinn you have to wait till to morrow you know the song toorrow tomorrw, now Irishduffy dont go running to Dubhlinn again, it wont work
irishduffy

Post by irishduffy »

station wrote:Hi okay its Dubhlinn. its your turn i always save the best for last but Dubhlinn you have to wait till to morrow you know the song toorrow tomorrw, now Irishduffy dont go running to Dubhlinn again, it wont work
edited- just to say :roll:
Last edited by irishduffy on Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
happyturkeyman

Post by happyturkeyman »

I love being a part of useless things.
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine.
station

Post by station »

my, my, my little irishduffy now a ?for you next time im in Michigan if i see you there i travel a lot ,now if you see you the mackinac Island i think that what its called , now i would know my little irishduffy i would pick you out , now here is you ?now dont get all moody on me here goes my irishduffy do you like Girls because i could help you get one being the kind old station i am , not like yourself i dont hide behind Dubhlinn or Amar , so out of the goodness of my heart i will help you make friends man or woman your choice ,okay my little Irishduffy, remember your choice Man or woman.
Henke
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

What are u using station? Must be some heavy sh*t :boggle: . That sh*t ain't good for nothin'...
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

station wrote:hi everyone its good old station again, Amar i just want to say you must be one smart guy being a doctor, thats great i really admire you its takes a special kind of person to be a doctor, i giving you a 2 thumbs up, so Amar run with it , and Amar i always rise to a good challange , now Amar i think that Irishduffy is to imature to be anything, let alone get a degree ha, but god bless his little cotten socks, hes a big dope, only a mother could love our want to be little Irishduffy,, way to go Amar you impressed me , a Doctor , sorry my little Irishduffy want to be Irishman , go to Ireland and play down in Sheriff Street , you will like it its a beautiful part of Dublin,or even go play down by the keys you would meet a very nice girl there , Amar good for you Doctor.
thank you, station. but it's not the job per se that makes a person valuable, it's the person's qualities themselves which makes someone special. believe me, there are dickheads in every and any field...
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

amar wrote:believe me, there are dickheads in every and any field...
Including whatever field station happens to be involved with. :roll:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

:lol: :thumbsup:
satyricon234

Post by satyricon234 »

Station, may I ask what types of whistles you play? Do you prefer reels, jigs, airs?
caniadafallon

Post by caniadafallon »

Amar, thank you for your brilliantly useless thread... I thought I would use this grand opportunity to
Music washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life.
~Berthold Auerbach
caniadafallon

Post by caniadafallon »

try to get my post count
Music washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life.
~Berthold Auerbach