this thread is utterly useless.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
GaryKelly
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by GaryKelly »

Bald I'll admit to, but calling me an erdash is a bit rich.
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
amar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

will you look at that, ye get it all here, usefull and useless posts, all on CF.
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

GaryKelly wrote:http://tubular.net/lyrics/Ommadawn.shtml

Mike Oldfield.

Cheers me old mate.
The horseback song and Paddy Moloneys pipe solo are the only two things I remember from Ommadawn.Must check it out sometime.

Slan,
D.
:)
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
Paul Reid

Post by Paul Reid »

You could do worse with your time Dubhlinn :wink:

Cheers,
PR
PR

c[]|________||___o__o__O___o__O__º__º__||_]
      \\
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Paul Reid wrote:You could do worse with your time Dubhlinn :wink:

Cheers,
PR
Like mucking around with this "utterly useless" thread. :lol:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
toughknot

Post by toughknot »

station wrote:Hi Dubhlinn in answer to your posting, the one about me having strong links to Ireland, well lets just say unlike our little Irishduffy, i do have a degree and its not in wanting to be Irish, you see Dubhlinn i read a lot and travel a lot , i know a lot of differant people, i am a news reporter, thats why Irisduffy is so against me, i bet he has seen me on TV in the States, i was on the show 20 /20 yes thats right i didnt want to tell ,but Dubhlinn you backed me into a corner, so there you have it , and before Irishduffy goes and hides behind you, i only wanted to be friends with him i could have helped him with his future trip to Dublins Fair City, now Dubhlinn you seem like a man of whats the word oh i know a very open minded gentleman, what do you think here i was keeping a low profile not wanting to brag , and now because of the #1dope of the board who cant handle another person getting along with all you guys, i had to tell, Dubhlinn i travel a lot to The Irish Isle and i have developed a great friendship with my Irish family, now im giving to much away over that Irishduffy dope , well i must go and i will say it again not you Dubhlinn but i have to say this to my Little Irishduffy Get stuffed.

Stations True Identity finally revealed. Welcome to the boards Mr. Hugh Downs. Or are you that Rooney guy? Arrrrghhhh ...... I guess its still a mystery.
I shall never bitter be so long as I can laugh at me.
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

station wrote:Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .
GIMME A "T"

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
toughknot

Post by toughknot »

"T"
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

toughknot wrote:"T"
GIMME A "R"

toughknot

Post by toughknot »

NorCalMusician wrote:
toughknot wrote:"T"
GIMME A "R"

"R'
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

toughknot wrote:
"R'
GIMME A "O"

toughknot

Post by toughknot »

NorCalMusician wrote:
toughknot wrote:
"R'
GIMME A "O"
"O"
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

toughknot wrote:
"O"
GIMME A "L"

toughknot

Post by toughknot »

"L"
IDAwHOa

Post by IDAwHOa »

toughknot wrote:
"L"
GIMME ANNUDDER "L"
Last edited by IDAwHOa on Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.