Fiberglass Pork-ya-pine

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Cyfiawnder
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Fiberglass Pork-ya-pine

Post by Cyfiawnder »

Well it's getting a bit chilly here in the Northeast... Something like 17F outside right now. I've been driving myself nuts tryign to find the many sources of "cold drafts" in my room, and I wish I was talking about beer. My room is in a finished basement. The contractors that did it Panneled around the stairs leading into the basement. I popped some of the veneer off, and all I found was one measely piece of Pink Fibergrlass mat. Now those who have worked with fiber glass Know the Yellow stuff as the A-itch fiberglass, and the Pink stuff as the B-ithc fiberglass (i'll let you roll that one over a few times). Luckely I was smart enough to dig out my filtered resperator, and put on a pair of goggles before I started sealing everything up. Oh yea I forgot to mention that it was actually windy under them stairs. I felt like I was standing outside. Unfortunatly I only had short sleaves on so know it feels like I've been rolling around in a pile of stinging nettles. So have pitty on me. I take beer and money as pitty gifts. Oh and if you don't know what a pork-ya-pine is, then Just try to not think it like G.W. would say it and you'll be fine :)
Peace in the Light /|\
Cyfiawnder
Justinus say guiness in hand worth two in ice-box.
GaryKelly
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by GaryKelly »

Waal, ya made two mistakes there Cyf.

First off, y'all shoulda knowed that fibreyglass stuff done gonna itch ya like a itchy thing that's been done made king of the itchy things an' all.

Second off, y'all shoulda sent that new missus o' yorn under them stairs fixin' up that draught while you watched the teevee.

No pitty from me, nosirreebob.
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner