Anybody tried the Carvin Cobalt Acoustics?

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
geoffrey taucer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Anybody tried the Carvin Cobalt Acoustics?

Post by geoffrey taucer »

I'm going to be buying a new acoustic guitar sometime soon, and I'm considering getting a Carvin. The only problem is that I have yet to encounter anybody who has actually played one, and I would like to hear some honest, non-advertisement feedback before I spend the money.
Wormdiet

Re: Anybody tried the Carvin Cobalt Acoustics?

Post by Wormdiet »

geoffrey taucer wrote:I'm going to be buying a new acoustic guitar sometime soon, and I'm considering getting a Carvin. The only problem is that I have yet to encounter anybody who has actually played one, and I would like to hear some honest, non-advertisement feedback before I spend the money.
I personally have no clue - but Harmony Central (a clone of Chiff & Fipple for guitarists) has extensive user reviews.

http://www.harmony-central.com/User_Reviews/
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
geoffrey taucer

Post by geoffrey taucer »

Thanks.
bill

Re: Anybody tried the Carvin Cobalt Acoustics?

Post by bill »

I've never played a carvin acoustic, but I had a friend who owned a carvin electric guitar and as far as electrics go it was a fine guitar. It was put together very well and it sounded good. I think their acoustics are probably good guitars.
Harmony-central is a good site for guitar reviews.
piperdoc

Post by piperdoc »

i have played their acoustic-electrics. they are sweet. if you are talking about a pure acoustic, i would go with what you can try and hear. if you live in los angeles, there is a carvin store. i am sure there are others.
meir