WTB: Low G and Soprano E DONE

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
littlejohngael
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

WTB: Low G and Soprano E DONE

Post by littlejohngael »

Hi Folks,

We're a bit in a bind at my church. My worship leader is working on amassing a stash of whistles (I AM SO EXCITED!!). At the beginning of March, he placed an order with a reputable music outlet for a Low G susato and a High E susato so we could have them for Easter. (The susatos were in his price range.) Anyway, he called the store about the whistles today and found out that the fellow who took his order was new and not very with it. The whistles were never ordered. They took his order (again!) and told him they wouldn't be here by Easter.

So ... Anyone got a Low G and soprano E they'd like to part with? Pricewise, I can swing whatever it costs for a susato low G and a susato high E. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Ken
littlejohngael
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been with Chiff and Fipple since shortly after I bought my first low D. I've learned loads from this community, and I intend to continue to learn and contribute. Many thanks to Dale and everyone who makes this site happen.

Re: WTB: Low G and Soprano E

Post by littlejohngael »

I've been put in touch directly with Susato. Thank you all for your interest, and for those who placed me in contact with the right folks. A blessing on each and every one of you.

My dear moderators, if you would be so kind as to delete or retire this thread, I'd be happy to make room for someone else on the Used Instrument Exchange. Thanks!