i need help!!!

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
moxy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by moxy »

j dasinger wrote:And I thought Canadians were supposed to be such nice people :P
Oh, but we are... mostly... well... in my opinion anyway... Although I've found one or two on this board in the last week that really have me questioning that... not only are some not nice, I think some are quite bizarre too...

That has nothing to do with the originator of this thread, so please, as someone else suggested, she should stay, she WILL find some entertainment and pleasure on this board!!
IvanP

Post by IvanP »

Well, djm is dangerously under-medicated...
Just when you think you've seen it all, the Chieftains get a new guest star!
janice

Post by janice »

yeah...just ask him what his favourite tune is... :wink:
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Post by NicoMoreno »

gah... that'll teach me to be typing late at night... I meant to say that this is the Irish trad music page...

Oh well...

Also, I can't tell for sure if my post was coming off as rude... certainly not intended to be!

The rest is true.
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Tunebooks, maybe? Or some CDs of other pipers?

I'm sorry Jesse got in a huff so quick and left. Notch up one lost C&F recruit to a simple joke that got misread. Such is the danger of forums.

I still can't figure out if her boyfriend is a Scottish Bagpiper, an Irish Uillean Piper, or maybe plays some other from of pipes.

Whatever, if he's a professional, she looks awful young to be his girlfriend. She should stick with us permanent amateurs!
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Mr. Milner wrote:"Whatever, if he's a professional, she looks awful young to be his girlfriend. She should stick with us permanent amateurs!"
============================================

...Nawwww, just 'bout roight oid say. :D ....ahem.....I think she's long gone folks. Jesse? You still out there?
lonewhistler

Post by lonewhistler »

...should we start a "Mourning the Loss of Jesse" thread?? :wink:
Too bad some folks get so uptight over a few good-natured ribbings.
Keep up the good work everyone!!
"...patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings" - "Sweetheart Like You" by Bob Dylan