Flutes for Sale or Trade, updated

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
JessieK
antispam: No

Flutes for Sale or Trade, updated

Post by JessieK »

If you have an idea for a trade, please let me know. Otherwise...

I am putting some flutes up for sale. I have a lot to do, and I don't feel comfortable offering trials. So, if you buy the flute(s), you buy the flute(s). You'll just have to take my word for their condition and playability. You pay shipping.

Ralph Sweet Flutes: These were HAND-SELECTED BY ME, in person at Lark in the Morning in San Francisco. I have played A LOT of Sweet flutes in search of good ones and have rejected many. These are VERY GOOD, as Sweets go. So...
Dark Brown ? Wood d fife - $70

Tallgrass Winds Bamboo Flutes, Set of 8 (from low to high): D, Eb, E, F, F#, G, Ab, Bb - Steve Cox's top models, thread wrapped. The F# and Ab each have their own off-white handmade bags, the rest are in two roll-up bags for three each. Retail value of $560. I'll sell for $395.

William/Billy Miller Bamboo Flutes - I culled out the ones that didn't play well. I returned them and waited almost a year for the replacements. He said he saved the best ones of each batch until he had all the ones I'd returned. He also said I was the only one to ever return flutes to him. I have high standards. I am keeping the Low C, E, F, G and A. I am selling the following:
Low D - Retail is $58. My price is $45.
High Bb, c, d - Retail is $114. My price is $95 for the three.

Please e-mail me with questions or interest. I can take Paypal, credit cards, checks, Olwells, ...hee hee.
Last edited by JessieK on Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
~JessieD
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

Everything but a B flute. What's wrong with B? :evil:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

bump :)
~JessieD
Doc Jones
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Doc Jones »

Jessie really is a lovely person.

I've bought lots of stuff from her over the years and can highly recommend her. :)

Doc
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

I'm in total agreement with Doc. Unfortunately, Jessie has not put her boxwood Olwell up for grabs. :wink:
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
Doc Jones
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Doc Jones »

chas wrote:I'm in total agreement with Doc. Unfortunately, Jessie has not put her boxwood Olwell up for grabs. :wink:

Yeah what's with that?! :roll:

Doc
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

The list and prices are updated.
~JessieD