Yay!!!

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
fiddlecrazy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Yay!!!

Post by fiddlecrazy »

My Casey Burns Folk Flute came in the mail! I ordered it at the beginning of the month, and it's finally here! This is my first flute, and I love it so much! It has the nicest tone you could imagine, and it plays so easily. I wonder what his more expensive flutes are like. I'll post a couple of tunes to Clips & Snips as soon as I can.

Max
Whistlin'Dixie

Post by Whistlin'Dixie »

You are going to love that flute, I'm sure.

I have the standard ergonomic model in mopane, and it is absolutely lovely to play.

Mary
eilam

Post by eilam »

Max, I'm really Happy for you, I started playing flute around your age, and I remember ditching school just so I could play music (there was no one at home during morning time), in fact, between ditching to go surfing, and ditching to play music, I was really surprised to graduate.
I wish there was a wooden flute around - but it was days of Jethro Tull for me.
Let us know how your progressing, and how do you find playing the flute in comparison the to whistle.
best wishes, eilam.
fiddlecrazy

Post by fiddlecrazy »

Whoa, sorry I took so long to get back to the thread. I sent a tune to Clips & Snips, but the recording doesn't sound great. The flute sounds much nicer than it sounds there!

Max